In this position, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting software for SoC hardware in the applications areas of HPC & AI (High Performance Computing), and graph analytics systems.
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software engineering skills
- Excellence in algorithm and data structure design
- Strong knowledge of Computer Architecture
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Linux device driver/BSP experience
Highly Preferred Qualification
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency algorithms and implementations
- Knowledge of Secure Boot / Cryptography
- Knowledge of RISC-V CPU architecture and programming
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.