The verification lead will specify and develop new hardware verification testbenches for current and future generation ICs for the Cryptocurrency, High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning markets. You will improve existing testbenches to increase performance, quality, and efficiency. You will also identify areas for improvement in processes and methodologies, then implement those changes to advance best-practices and state of the art hardware verification.
- Review proposed designs and develop Verification strategy and plan including resources and time budgets.
- Ownership of verification environment from concept to closure.
- Developing and optimizing verification flows and overseeing regressions.
- Analysis of results from simulation for bug detection, bug resolution and functional coverage.
- Developing methodology and deploying within the Verification team.
- Full ownership of verification closure.
- Mentoring other members of the team.
- Close collaboration with System Design, Chip Design and Software/Firmware teams.
- Team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Experience in working with constrained-random verification.
- Experience in the creation of a complex verification environment.
- Demonstrable strong working experience in functional verification of complex ICs using System Verilog, UVM and SVAs.
- Excellent HDL Debug capability and strong problem-solving skills, specifically SystemVerilog code.
- Development of re-usable and scalable verification code.
- Script development using Python, Perl or similar language.
- Knowledge of software language including understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Familiar with industry standard tools such as Cadence Xcelium or Synopsys VCS.
- Experience in Formal Verification.
- Knowledge of RISC-V Hardware and Software.
- Previous experience verifying Cryptocurrency, HPC or AI/ML products.