In this position, the candidate will be responsible for establishing best practices in Operations and Quality as well as owning Supply Chain management.
- Developing and implementing best practices in Operations and Quality.
- Partner with Engineering to establish and manage supply chain
- Managing initial relevant ISO Certification requirements and implementing plan to achieve Certification.
- Planning for growth and hiring within the Operations team.
- Prior Director or higher Operations role experience.
- Supply Chain sourcing and relationship management experience in semiconductor/hardware industries.
- Experience managing global outsourced/fabless supply chain.
- Prior experience heading up ISO Certification(s) for fabless semiconductor or related company.
- Ability to establish internal Quality best practices and monitor and implement process changes.
- Help drive potential external Qualifications or Certifications that may be required.
- Bill of Materials ownership.
- Hands on, self-driven individual.
- Prior experience with startup semiconductor/hardware organization preferred.
- Existing relevant Supply Chain contacts.
- Experience building out Operations and Quality team as organization grows.
- IT function management experience.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX (willing to discuss relocation for right candidate)